1-Break into groups of 2 and select one of the projects listed below.
2-As a group, work through the following reflection questions
- Can you describe this project in one sentence?
- What sources is it using?
- Does it have an argument?
- Who built this?
- What kind of technology does it use?
- Why do you think the authors chose the format they did?
- (How) does it acknowledge or address issues of race, gender, class, disability, and inequality?
- Colored Conventions Project
- Torn Apart/Separados
- Early African American Film
- Freedom on the Move
- Mapping LGBT St. Louis
3-Large Group Shareouts
Share some of your conversation and reflection with the larger group.